Saturday, June 12, 2010

Replica Island: Open Source Android Game

Recently bumped into an open source game intentionally developed for Android platform, which was started way back August 2009.



Replica Island is developed by an Android evangelist and Google employee, Chris Pruett. His blog discusses every little detail of the approach he did for this game. It would really be a good source of information about Android Game Development.

Get the source code at Google Code.

The game is already out in the Android Market so if you have your Android phone with you right now, I recommend that you try the game and see for yourself.

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog design.This is one of the popular and pretty information.Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have right here on this post. I am coming back to your blog for more soon.
    Best Game Hack

    ReplyDelete